Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Incoming 7th Graders

If you're reading this, you have taken the time to do the right thing. Please fill out the following information so that I can know a little bit more about you prior to having you in my class. It's simple, look at the example I provided for you, but supply your own answers.
(IF YOU'RE HAVING TROUBLE LOGGING IN...JUST EMAIL ME YOUR POST DIRECTLY TO: RVERGARA@ELMSD.ORG)

Name: Mr. Vergara
Favorite Movies: The Godfather,Pulp Fiction, Jaws, Do The Right Thing
Favorite Books: The Great Gatsby, The Godfather, The Dirt
Favorite Musician(s): Motley Crue, John Mellencamp, The Shirelles, Bon Jovi
Favorite Songs: Racing in the Street, Hypnotize, My Way (Elvis version)
Prized Possession: My children aside...right now, definitely my Iphone

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name- Vishnu Unnithan

    Favorite Movie- Inception and Tron Legacy

    Favorite Musician- Eminem and Drake

    Favorite Songs- Till I collapse, Fast Lanes, and Forever

    Prized Possession- Friends and Family and 3ds

    Vishnu Unnithan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Name: Jennifer V
    Favorite Movies: Star Wars, El Cid, & Rio
    Favorite Books: A Curse Dark as Gold... TBC
    Favorite Musicians: John Williams & Beethoven
    Favorite Songs: Empire State of Mind, On the Floor, & One More Sad Song
    Prized Possesion: My Camera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr. Vergara-
    We only have to do 5 q's for each book on the reading list right???????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Name:Desteni Rosa
    Favorite Movies:Toy Story 3 and Step Up 3
    Favorite Books:Ghost Children and Remember Me
    Favorite Musicians:Katy Perry,Pitbul,Usher,The Band Perry
    Favorite Songs: On the Floor,(TGIF)Last Friday Night,If I Die Young
    Prized Possesion:Phone and IPod Touch 4G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Jenn....just five per book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Name: Ellie Satin
    Favorite Movies: Forrest Gump, Sweeny Todd, Coroline
    Favorite Books: The Hunger Games, Kira-Kira, A Child Called It
    Favorite Musicians: Katy Perry, The Band LMFAO
    Favorite Songs: Hallelujah, Party Rock Anthem, Thug Story
    Prized Possesion: Bracelets That were my aunts before she passed, my bunny+dog, my sneakers

    ReplyDelete